Initforlife.com takes your privacy seriously.
As you enjoy the services of Initforlife.com, you may be asked to enter
items of personal information. Your personal information is strictly
confidential, and we put the highest priority on keeping it private.
We promise to protect your right to privacy, even beyond the laws and
regulations that assure protection.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect
your personal information. Among Initforlife.com staff members, access
to this information is limited only to the individuals who need it to
give you the services you request. In addition, our Code of Ethics,
which applies to all employees, restricts the use of customer information
and requires that it be held in strict confidence.
1. We will ask for only the minimum information needed to give you the
services you request.
2. Any personal information you enter will be used only to give you
the services you request.
3. We will never give, rent or sell your personal information to any
person, organization or web site for any purpose without your permission—not
now or at any time in the future.
4. We will carefully protect the confidentiality of your personal information
using password protocols, internal procedures, a state-of-the-art firewall,
and encryption programs.
Here is a complete list of the personal information we collect
and how we use it:
1. Name. Used to personalize MindFrame reports and Send-to-a-Friend
services. Maintained in the "My Preferences" database (access
protected by your password).
2. Email address. Used to send requested services via email and to reply
to questions asked by email. Maintained in the "My Preferences"
database (access protected by your password).
3. Username. Created by you, to let you log in, receive the correct
MindFrames scores and control which GroupFrames displays and MindFrames
match-up reports you
want to be included in. For greater control, pick a username you haven't
used before and one that doesn't include your real name.
4. Password. Created by you, to enable login and prevent third-party
access to your account information in My Preferences.
5. Responses to the MindFrames survey. Used to create mindframes scores,
which are used to customize your MindFrames reports. After your scores
are calculated, your responses to individual items are deleted from
the Initforlife.com database. Later your scores are analyzed anonymously
by the authors of MindFrames to refine the MindFrames survey.
6. Cookies. No personal information is ever collected or stored on
an Initforlife cookie. If you come to Initforlife.com from one of our
partner web sites, a temporary cookie (e.g., cookie:firstname.lastname@example.org)
is created to tell us who to thank for your visit! No other information
of any kind is ever added to the cookie. We don't track visitor activity,
and we don't employ an automatic log in. A month after the cookie is
created, it's automatically deleted from your hard drive.
will be posted promptly to this website.
here for important information about safe surfing
from the Federal Trade Commission.