Your comfort zone consists of the mindframes you use most often. These
are the thought and behavior patterns that define your personality.
In the MindFrames system, there are more than 1,000 possible comfort
Your personal framicon is a graphic depiction of your comfort zone—a
unique identifier of your personality. The word "framicon"
is derived from the phrase, "mindframes icon." It's a personalized
version of the MindFrames logo that contains only the symbols of the
mindframes in your comfort zone.
You can get your personal framicon and the personalized report, "The
Framicon and Your Comfort Zone," at no charge. All you have to
do is take the MindFrames self-survey, which is always FREE on initforlife.com.
Here's what you get:
• Your personal framicon
• Identification of your lead mindframe
• A profile of your comfort zone mindframes
• A profile of the mindframes outside your comfort zone
• Detailed descriptions of all eight mindframes
• Recommendations for using this information to achieve success
in life and work
• A description of other helpful MindFrames resources